会计英语情景对话

feion1992024-07-25  1

面签面试英语情景对话

面签指借款人携带合法有效等到贷款银行交纳贷款所需费用并进行面谈及签字的手续,也指当面签证,面签要点之一是打消对方怀疑你的移民倾向。下面我们来看一下面签的时候面试官都会问你什么吧。

签证官:What is your name?

你叫什么名字?

Re: My name is **

我叫**

签证官:Where are you from?

你从哪里来?

Re: I come from fuqing, fujian province?

我来自福建福清

签证官: Why do you want to study in the US/America?

为什么要去美国读书?

Re: Because American education is the world and American computer technology is very developed. There are so many famous computer companies,such as Microsoft,Apple and Dell.So I want to study in the US.

因为美国的教育是全世界最好的,美国的计算机知识也是世界上非常发达的国家,有很多著名的公司,像微软,苹果和戴尔等。所以我想到美国读计算机。

签证官: How many universities/schools haveyou applied for? How many of them admitted you?Why do you want to study in this school?

你申请了多少个大学?多少个录取了你? 为什么要选择这个学校?

Re: I have applied 2 universities and one of them accepted me. I choose this university because I think Montana State University is an excellent university in the US and its computer education is also very good.

我申请了2所大学,其中一间录取了我。因为蒙大拿大学是美国一个非常好的大学,并且它的计算机教育也非常优秀,所以我选择了这个学校。

签证官: Do you know where this school is? Do you know where you will study in the US?

你知道这个学校在什么地方吗?你知道你在美国哪里学习吗 ?

Re: It locates in Bozeman, Montana.

在蒙大拿的波次曼。

签证官: How long will you study in USA?

在美国要学习多长时间?

Re: About four years.

大约四年。

签证官: What are you doing now?

你选择做什么?

Re: I am studying English now.

我现在在学习英语。

签证官: What will you study?

你要学习什么专业?

Re: Computer science.

计算机科学

签证官: Why do you want to study Computer science?

为什么要学习这个专业?

Re: Because I like computer konwledge and I have studied computer at my junior high school so I want to continue to study Computer science.

因为我喜欢计算机,并且在学校学过这个专业。所以我想继续学这个专业。

签证官: How do you know this school?

你是怎么知道这个学校的'?

Re: From internet.

通过因特网。

签证官: How about this school's tuition and fees?

学校的学费是多少?

Re: 25,600USD.

25600美金。

签证官: Who will support you to study in the US? Who will be your sponsor?

谁会资助你到美国读书?

Re: My parents.

我父母。

签证官: What is your parents' job? What do your parents do?

你父母做什么工作?

Re: My father is the department manager st his company and my mother is an accountant in the same company.

我父亲是项目经理,我妈妈在同意个公司做会计。

签证官: How about your parents' annual income or monthly salary?

你父母的年收入或月收入是多少?

Re: My parents' annual income is about 228,000RMB.

我父母的年收入大约是 228000元人民币。

签证官: How many brothers and sisters and do you have?Do you have any siblings?

你有几个兄弟姐妹?

Re: I have two older sisters and they got married already.

我有两个姐姐,她们都结婚了。

签证官: What do you plan to do in the future? What is your plan for your future?

你有什么计划?

Re: I will study hard first and I will come back to China when I finish my study in the US because China become more and more stronger and there are a lot of chances in China.

我首先会努力学习,等我本科毕业,我会回到中国找一份不错的工作。因为中国现在越来越强大,机会比较多。

签证官: Do you like America?

你喜欢美国吗?

Re: I like American campus life.

我喜欢美国的大学生活。

签证官: Do you have any relative in America?

你在美国有亲戚吗?

Re: No

没有

签证官: What is your interest/hobby?

你的兴趣爱好是什么?

Re: Basketball, football and Ping-Pong and so on.

我喜欢篮球,足球和乒乓球等。

I need some pencils

我需要一些铅笔

Tommy: Mom,I need some pencils.

Mom: How much do you need?

Tommy: 1000 won.

Mom: Here,go and get it.

汤姆:妈妈,我需要一些铅笔。

妈妈:你需要多少钱?

汤米:一千韩元。

妈妈:这个给你,把它拿去。

Making a Phone Call

打电话

Attendant: Hello.

June: I'd like to change my reservation for flight on September 12.

Attendant:Can you tell me your name and flight number?

June: My name is June Park and my flight number is 322.

Attendant: What date and flight number would you prefer.

June: Is there an earlier flight than that?

I'd like to fly on the 11th.

Attendant: Well,I'll check it out now. Hold on please.

June: Okay.

Attendant:Hello,we have a ticket for a flight on the 11th morning.

Is this available for you?

June: Yes,I'd like make that reservation.

服务员:你好。

简尼:我想变更一下我预订的9月12日的飞机票。

服务员:你能告诉我您的姓名和航班吗?

简尼:我的名字叫简尼帕克和我的航班是322。

服务员:你想要哪天的飞机票和哪趟航班。

简尼:有比那早一些的吗?

我想要11日那天的航班。

服务员:嗯,我现在查查看。等请稍。

简尼:好的。

服务员:您好,我们有一张11日上午的飞机票。

需要留给你吗?

简尼:是的,我想要预留这张机票。

That's more important

那更重要

Fred: I wonder whether I'll get a raise this year.

Bill: Do you think you deserve one? That's more important!

Bill: What a silly question. You know I'm always working hard.

Bill: Beside I'm the best man in the department.

Fred: At least you think so,but what about the boss?

Fred: The boss... What does he know anyhow? I wonder whether you'll get a raise or not.

Bill: I'm not sure,but I could use one.

Fred: What would you do with the extra money?

Bill: What would I do? I have a wife and a kid to support. I'm no bachelor!

Fred: What do you mean? It's not exactly cheap to be a swinger,you know.

弗雷德:我不知道我今年是否会加薪。

比尔:你认为你是应得的一个吗?那更重要!

比尔:这是一个愚蠢的问题。你知道我一直很努力工作。

比尔:除此之外我还是部门最好的。

弗雷德:这只是你认为的,但老板怎么认为?

弗雷德:老板...我不管他怎么样?我不知道你是否会加薪。

比尔:我不知道,但我可能是应得的一个。

弗雷德:你要怎么用这些钱?

比尔:我要怎么用?我有一个妻子和一个孩子要抚养。我不是单身汉!

弗雷德:你是什么意思?一个赶时髦的人花销也不少,你知道的'。

I want to have that doll

我想有那个洋娃娃

Sally: Daddy,I want to have that doll.

Dad: You have already some dolls.

Sally: Yes,I know. But,I really want to have that.

Dad: No way!

莎莉:爸爸,我想有那个洋娃娃。

爸爸:你已经有不少娃娃了。

萨利:是的,我知道。但是,我真的很想要那个。

爸爸:没办法!

I'm in a hurry

我很赶时间

Tutti: Hey,Latty.

Latty: Tutti.

Tutti: Where are you going?

Latty: Don't ask me anything. I'm in a hurry.

Tutti: Why are you in a hurry?

Latty: Do you happen to know where the bathroom is around here?

Tutti: It's right behind the building, Hurry up.

Latty: Thank you. See you.

乌龟:嘿,拉蒂。

拉蒂:乌龟。

乌龟:你要去哪里?

拉蒂:不要问我任何问题。我赶时间。

乌龟:为什么你那么急?

拉蒂:你知不知道这附近哪里有厕所?

乌龟:正好在这个建筑的后边,快点去吧。

拉蒂:谢谢你。再见。

I can't stand it

我受不了了

Man: Hey,your hair pins are not suitable for your hair.

Woman: What?

Man: And your glasses are too.

Woman: What did you say!

Man: Your clothes are too old-fashioned.

Woman: You've gone too far.

Man: Don't you think any wone can go out in at least my style?

Woman: I can't stand it! What on earth have you never seen a mirror?

男:嘿,你的头发别针不配你的头发。

女:什么?

男:还有你的眼镜也是。

迈克尔:你说什么!

男:你的衣服太老土了。

女:你太过分了。

男:难道你不认为像我这样的风格的人随便可以走出去吗?

女:我受不了了!难道你从没有照过镜子吗?

Interview

面试

A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.

B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

我也是,请坐。

B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.我也是,请坐。

A:Thank you!谢谢

B: I: What is your name, please?请问,你叫什么名字?

A: My name is Zhanghang.我叫张航B:what is your strongest trait(s)?你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.你大学主修课程有哪些?

A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.大学期间我修50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。

B: What subject did you major in?你辅修过什么专业吗?

A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法

B:Why did you choose this corporation?你为什么选择本公司?

A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。

B: What are your salary expectations?你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?

A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。

B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?你还有什么疑问吗?

A: I wonder when will I know your decision?我何时能知道你的最终决定?

B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.我们将于下周末之前联系你。

A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.太好,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。

B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。

A: Goodbye.再见。

简短英语面试情景对话

英语,属于印欧语系中日耳曼语族下的西日耳曼语支,是由古代从丹麦等斯堪的纳维亚半岛以及德国、荷兰及周边移民至不列颠群岛的盎格鲁、撒克逊和朱特部落的日耳曼人所说的语言演变而来,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到了世界各地。下面是我为你带来的简短英语面试情景对话 ,欢迎阅读。

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

请介绍一下你自己。

B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫David, 住在上海,出身于1980年。我的专业是电子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你有怎样的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也非常能干。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱点和优点是什么?

B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点就是非常执着,而且学东西非常快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有执照或资格证书吗?

B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有驾驶执照,我还是注册会计师。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和别人相处如何?

B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能与人合作,富有团队精神。

A: I see by your resume that you have been working?

从你简历可以看出你一直在工作。

B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.

确实,我在一家美国公司工作过2年。

A: Tell me what you know about our company please.

请告诉我对于本公司你知道些什么?

B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.

好,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事长在纽约创立公司。资本额为10亿美金,有5,000雇员, 是美国同行业中最大的企业。

A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?

关于本公司的产品和市场份额你知道些什么?

B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.

贵公司的产品主要在欧洲、美国市场销售,但是在中国市场的销路非常好,所以我想你会发现中国也是一个容易赚钱的市场。

A: What made you decide to change your job?

你为什么决定换工作?

B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.

我想找一个工作进一步发展自己的`事业。

A: May I ask you why you left the former company?

可以问一下你为什么离开以前的公司?

B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.

因为我想换一下工作环境,迎接新的挑战。

A: What is your working experience?

你的工作经历是怎样的?

B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.

我在IBM工作过3年。

A: How will your experiences benefit this company?

你的经历对公司有什么好处?

B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.

我对市场营销非常熟悉。我能为贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的利润, 让股东们感到满意。

A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?

你对这个职位了解吗,你认为自己合格吗?

B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.

是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认为我对这能胜任这个岗位。

A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?

如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?

B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.

可能的话,我想在国际部工作。

A: What starting salary do you expect?

你想要多少起薪?

B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.

我想要每月5000元。

A: How long does it take to get here from your home?

从你家到公司要花多少时间。

B: It takes about 40 minutes.

大约40分钟。

A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?

你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?

B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity.

是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?

What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure?

你们的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?

A: How can we get in touch with you?

怎样有跟你联系?

B: You can reach me at 62****.

你可以打电话给我,号码就是625***。

A: How can I contact you when we reach our decision?

我们决定后如何跟你联系?

B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon.

你可以在下午4点到6点之间用这个号码打电话给我。

A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?

还有问题要问吗?

B: What are the company's working hours?

公司的上下班时间是怎样的?

Would I have to work overtime very often?

是否要经常加班?

Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future?

将来有机会到国外工作吗?

转载请注明原文地址:https://www.niukebaodian.com/kuaiji/684140